- We are not a housekeeping or maid service.
- We do not wash entire walls. We will spot clean walls but if your walls need completely cleaned, you probably need them painted.
- We do not do laundry or put up your laundry as part of our standard cleaning service.
- We do not touch your personal belongings. Paperwork and bills are stacked out of the way.
- We will not pickup and fold your clothes on the floor.
- We do not put away toys, book bags, pet items or any other items left on floors, tables, chairs and counters.
- We do not clean dishes in the sink in kitchen and we do not load dishes into a dishwasher or put them up in your cabinets.
- Tall windows that require extensions are billed extra. Please let us know if you need tall windows cleaned.
Our goal is to provide the best possible house cleaning service for our customers. Within reason, we will try to move items out of the way to clean areas. However, If you want us to clean floors, tables, chairs and counters please pick up any items that are in the way before we arrive.